IN PROCESS: we are currently updating all products on our website!
On the go, water bottle size biodegradable bamboo charcoal water filters are a must, especially in central Wisconsin where the water can be... questionable. Charcoal water filters pull out impurities while replenishing minerals.
Suitable for a 1 liter jug of water, this 4 pack comes in a reusable natural cotton bag.
Place the filters in jug or bottle filled with tap water and they will slowly filter out impurities such as chlorine and chloramines.
Compostable at the end of their life but also can be reused in many useful ways throughout your home.
After 2 months of use:
- place kitchen and bathroom corners
- place in the fridge to keep produce fresh
- help remove smells from your fridge or bathroom
- they can also be used to help remove moisture from damp areas.
Instructions For Use
Use approx.: 1 liter jug = 3 - 4 pieces; 2 liter jug = 6 - 8 pieces
1. Wash in running water to remove powder (do not use detergent).
2. Boil for 10 mins in a pan of water to sterilize & allow to cool and dry.
3. Place in a jug and fill with tap water (charcoal may float when new but it will tend to sink after a week or so of use).
4. Leave for 8 hours or more for best results. You can leave it in the fridge to chill if you like. It's then ready to drink.
5. Re-sterilize once a week by repeating step 2.
6. Replace with new charcoal after 2 months approx.