This honey is from Rubina's grandmother's reservation located in the farthest north-east corner of Kansas into Nebraska. For me, using this honey is a way to connect to the land and those who made it their home. While there is plenty of local honey to be had, let us share in the various flavors of the midwest.
Bee pollen contains a powerful and easily assimilated source of B vitamins, minerals, protein, fatty acids, amino acids, and antioxidants. Supplement into your daily routine for a rush of powerful energy, antioxidants, as well as strong anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, and antiviral properties. When your body needs support, get a spoon, get a handful, and dig in.
Top 10 Benefits of Bee Pollen
- Supports healthy inflammatory response
- Provides antioxidant support
- Supports liver health
- Supports immune system health
- Can be used as a dietary supplement
- Supports women’s health during menopause
- Supports a calm and relaxed mood
- Supports the body’s natural healing processes
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels
- Supports comfort during seasonal changes
Use as a dietary supplement, Take 1/2 – 1 tablespoon twice a day or more as needed.