We cannot say enough about Larry's creations at Modern Makers Home + Bath. Larry started in Milwaukee, WI then relocated to Grand Rapids, MI where he handcrafts every single product in his expansive scent-curated line. The scents he creates are lovely, clean, and expertly mixed for maximum enjoyment. Also check out the incense, lotions, perfumes, room sprays, and soaps.
- 100% (Midwest-grown) soy wax | lead-free braided cotton wick
- fragrance + essential oils
- approximate burn time 30 - 35 hours
- TSA carry-on approved!
- Net wt. 7 oz. // tin 8 oz.
Here are some tips from Larry for an even, clean, and consistent burn:
- Initial burn // memory burn: make sure to keep your candle lit until the entire pool of wax reaches the edges. This first burn sets the tone of relighting your candle + ensures an even burn from that point forward. If you extinguish your candle flame before a full melt pool, your candle will likely result in tunneling.
- Don't forget to trim your wick before relighting your candle each time.
- Keep your candle away from drafty areas.