TOILET CLEANING HAS NEVER BEEN SO EASY AND SAFE!
You can clean and kill germs without toxic ingredients!
Looking for a way to clean your toilet without exposing yourself to harsh chemicals? Toilet Bomb Cleaning Tabs use non-GMO citric acid to lower the pH of bacteria, allowing you to scrub and flush them away. Our natural baking soda also scrubs and deodorizes, leaving your bathroom clean and smelling fresh.
Toilet Bomb Cleaning Tabs can also be used in other areas of your home. Drop a tab into your diaper pail to help keep it fresh, or use them to clean your kitchen sink or garbage disposal. These tabs are sure to make cleaning up a breeze.
Use: drop 1 tab into the toilet and let it fizz out. Use your toilet brush to scrub the bowl. Flush. Toilet bombs can also be used to clean the inside of the holding tank as well. This is a completely plastic-free product!
- 10 Toilet Bomb tabs included in each muslin bag (completely plastic free!)
- Ingredients: sodium bicarbonate, non-GMO citric acid, water, essential oils of tea tree, organic peppermint, and lemon
- safe for septic and gray water systems
- use within 3 months (they will still clean, but the scent dissipates with time)
- drop a tab into your diaper pail to help keep it fresh. Diaper pails getting really smelly, and the essential oils do a great job of keeping those smells less overwhelming.
- drop a tab into your washing machine, set it on the lowest load setting, let it fizz out, and wash your washing machine. Yes your washing machine drum can get dirty, we highly recommend you clean the drum when you are switching over to a natural laundry soap (like MamaSuds!).
- drop a tab (or 2) into your garbage disposal and run the water. We always drop one into the disposal when we leave on vacation so we don't come home to that dank smell (if you know, you know!)
- put a few tabs on a decorative plate in your bathroom and let it deodorize your bathroom. Our Toilet Cleaning tabs smell minty and fresh, which is how we like our bathrooms to smell!
- take it on the go! drop one in the toilet when you are doing your business in a public restroom to mask odors. Don't be embarrassed going number two in public, these are great on the go when you have to go!
This is my kids' favorite chore: cleaning the toilet! Why? Watching the tabs fizzle out is fun and they love the smell!